Welcome to the Ebell/Flint Scholarship Program
For the past 100 years, dedicated students in need of monetary assistance who live and attend school in the County of Los Angeles have had the support of the Ebell/Flint Scholarship Fund. Endowed by far-sighted women who valued education and knew that students often required a helping hand, the Ebell/Flint Scholarship Fund was established for undergraduates who have completed their first year of studies. Scholarships range from $3,000 per year for two-year community college students to $5,000 per year for students attending a four-year university. Scholarships continue for a maximum of three years while the student is enrolled as an undergraduate and maintains Ebell eligibility requirements.
The Ebell/Flint Scholarship is open to male and female undergraduate students of any major who currently attend private or public non-profit colleges or universities in Los Angeles County. Scholarship recipients are chosen based on financial need, academic achievement, and community service/leadership. To date, over 4,750 scholars have been helped on their academic journeys totaling over 6 million dollars. There is no fee to apply.
Eligibility requirements include ALL of the following:
- United States citizenship or Permanent Resident status*
- Permanent residency in Los Angeles County*
- Full time undergraduate status at the time of application*
- Attendance at a non-profit, ACCJC or WASC accredited 2 or 4-year college or university within Los Angeles County
- Sophomore, junior or senior post-secondary status in the fall of 2023
- A cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher
- Financial need*
*For further clarification, see Ebell/Flint Scholarship FAQ’s.
If you meet all the scholarship criteria, we urge you to apply! Click the button below to start the application process. Scholarship deadline: Monday, April 3, 2023.