Scholarship Application Directions
Dear Scholarship Applicant,
Thank you for your interest in the Ebell/Flint Scholarship. Please review the following instructions before you proceed with our online application process. Selection of Ebell Scholars is based on a combination of financial need, academic performance, and personal character as demonstrated through commitment to community or extra-curricular activities and leadership. If you have any questions about this process, please refer to the FAQs and Terms and Conditions.
Ebell Scholarship Program
743 South Lucerne Boulevard
Los Angeles, California 90005
Submission Deadline: Monday, April 3, 2023
The Ebell/Flint Scholarship application consists of the following:
- Completed and signed online application with a personal statement
Personal Statement should tell us about all three of the following:
– your immediate and long-term goals as related to your field of study;
– your community service or extra-curricular involvement including your leadership roles;
– personal challenges you have faced and how addressed OR personal interest, passion or talent you have pursued.
- Financial Resources Profile completed by you and your schools Financial Aid Officer. Download here: FRP FORM
- Student Aid Report (SAR) uploaded by you with your Financial Aid Profile.
- Three letters of recommendation from a faculty member, professional or work manager, counselor, teacher or religious leader (Letters from family members or peers will not be considered). These can be emailed or mailed to the above addresses.
- Official Transcripts. Transcripts must be submitted directly by the school to the Ebell of Los Angeles Scholarship Department preferably via email, using the addresses above.
TIP: Order your official transcripts and request letters of recommendations early to meet the application deadline.
Incomplete and/or late applications will NOT be reviewed. All components of the application must be submitted online or emailed by 11:59 pm PST on the scholarship deadline of Monday, April 3, 2023.
- You may save and update your scholarship application as many times as you would like. However, once you submit the application with your electronic signature your application is final and you will not be able to make any other changes.
- You will receive a confirmation notice when you submit your final application. This notice will timestamp your application and enable you to print or save a copy of your final application submission. Please save the confirmation for your records.
- All applicants will be notified if they qualify for an interview. Please allow up to 6 weeks from the deadline date to get a response.
If at any time you have any questions regarding our online application process, please contact the Scholarship Department at: ScholarshipApplication@ebellofla.org